The Bridgeway Care & Rehabilitation Centers and The Avalon Assisted Living Residences, making up the Bridgeway Senior Healthcare (BSH) continuum of care, were honored again this year in the “Best of the Best” Awards competition sponsored by MyCentralJersey.com. BSH has been voted “Best of the Best” for more than 15 years in various categories related to senior living and healthcare.
This annual competition celebrates and recognizes the best that the community has to offer. The response for nominations was overwhelming. Only the top businesses in each category made it to the final voting stage. Both BSH companies won in several categories. “We are particularly excited for our recognition this year in categories related to our commitment to employees and company culture,” said Jessica Pelligrino Tsoukalas, Director of Business Development and Strategy at BSH.
Bridgeway Care & Rehabilitation Centers were voted:
• Best Nursing Home
• Best Physical Therapy
• One of the Best for Company Culture
• One of the Best for Adult Community
The Avalon Assisted Living Residences were voted:
• Best Assisted Living
• Best Adult Community
• Best Retirement Community
• One of the Best Places to Work
“The votes are in and our community of current and former residents and employees as well those in our community have chosen Bridgeway Senior Healthcare. This is truly one of the highest compliments we could receive,” said Don Pelligrino, CEO and Owner of BSH. “It is our privilege to care for our patients and residents, and treat staff members, like they are members of our own family.”
What makes BSH the best place to live and work?
• A Continuum of Care, a coordinated system of services that helps seniors navigate changing healthcare needs no matter where they are in life
• Award-winning, senior-focused, luxurious and comfortably appointed communities that set the standard for improving the quality of life for seniors
• A vibrant calendar of social events with a broad range of activities sure to delight
• A 2020 and 2021 Top 40 Workplace thanks to its passionate and unsurpassed staff
• Care at Home services to make the transition from post-acute care easier
• The experienced second and third generations personally involved every day to ensure that patients and residents receive the world-class care they deserve
Being family strong is what drives the BSH passion for continuing to advance and evolve as the needs of the community changes.
Bridgeway Senior Healthcare
395 Amwell Rd